Loara’s Pansy-Update 4

September 3, 2009

Still love the 35 count linen but I learned the hard way that I really need LSsampler.4to be careful. I counted incorrectly while stitching the green portion of the braid. I didn’t realize it until I was stitching with the blue thread. As you can see, I removed a good sized portion of the green from the right side. The design  still doesn’t look right to me so there might be even more ripping in my future!

While this is frustrating I have been reminded  that needlework requires discipline…the more you stitch the better you become. I realize I’m a little rusty and need to put a bit more effort into my work; particularly this “heirloom” variety.

Advertisements

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: