Loara’s Pansy-Update 5

September 16, 2009

In one day I made more progress on this sampler than in the last two weeks! This past Sunday was my dedicated stitching day. When you compare this photograph with the last one I posted, you can see that I recovered from the counting LSsampler.5Amistake and forged ahead. Fortunately I did not find any other errors as I first thought I might. I am now using the backstitch and running stitch. This is providing a nice change of pace from all the cross stitches. I hope to continue at a good pace and soon start on the actual “pansy” part of the design.  And, I am extra careful to double check my stitch placement. I would prefer not to have to remove any more of my work!

Advertisements

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: