Dish Towel-Update 2

January 12, 2010

I must say that I have not made much visible progress on this project. I spent some time experimenting with embroidery hoops and threads and getting my game plan together. I ultimately decided to use a 10″ hoop which will encircle the entire design. I chose black, bright pink and bright green (DMC 310, 603 and 912) as my color palette. In choosing these colors I was trying to catch the retro 1950s era vibe. I also decided to use only back-stitch which should actually make the project move along pretty quickly! I’ll keep you posted.

Advertisements

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: